Love taking pictures of your dog?
Sometimes, you can just crop and turn a bad picture into a good one.
But other times, the lighting may not have been fantastic… Or the picture seemed off… but You just L-O-V-E the way your dog looked in it.
Is there a way to make the photo better?
Photo apps to enhance your photos
Sure! If you took the photo on your mobile phone, here’s some mobile photo app effects that could possibly help spruce up that photo! They are useful too for normal non-pet photos as well. Haha!
Apps to manipulate light
- Light leak effects
- Make the floor brighter 1
- Make the floor brighter 2
- Make a photo dark and eerie
Apps to manipulate colour
- Colour filters
- HDR and saturation
- Selective colour: A pop or splash of colour
- Get brighter colours for your photos
Apps to make the photo artistic
- Collage: Mix it up
- Double and multiple exposures
- Make a photo abstract
- Making moving pictures with Cinemagraph apps can be pretty hit and miss
- Text: add it to a photo
- Turn your photo into a sketch
- Turn your photo into a watercolour painting
Themes in Pet Photography
Now if you prefer #unfiltered and apps are not something you’re keen to use.
Or you already have some awesome pics of your dog, and you’re running out of ideas how to take a different photo.
Maybe your photos of your dog look the same all the time – same pose, same expression, boring! You might wanna check out some great examples of photos of dogs along these different themes below. For inspiration. :)
Pet photography themes
- 9 quirky dogs catching things
- 7 ways to take a landscape photo with a dog
- 10 creative doggy #interactivegrams
- Dogs on things in pet photography
- How to take a dog selfie
- Point of view in dog photography
- High-angle shots
- Photographing dogs: NomadRuss 10 tips reinvented
Hope you find these resources useful.
We’ll be back with more awesome dog photos next week in our Pet Photography Themes series.
*I’m just taking a break from it this week because I’m wasn’t feeling well over the weekend, and so was unable to work on it. Sorry! :P