I’ve been wondering a lot about whether there is a Singapore Special mongrel personality.
I don’t know since I don’t have much contact with other mongrels outside of Donna, but what I know of her. She is (1) quick to startle (2) takes sniffing as her primary occupation (3) playful and yet prefers to sleep when you are too busy to play with her.
What are the three key things you can name of your dog’s personality/character traits? Do they match his/her breed?
Last week, we talked about dogs with known breeds. This week, there were some interesting posts about rescue/adopted dogs, check them out if you haven’t ;)
- Crufts 2014 agility – Best of Rescue Dogs via PawedBlog (what the highlights were for her)
- Rescuing Nassau – Nassau Part 1: The Lesson and Nassau Part 2: The Rescue
- 4 reasons why spring is a great time to adopt, Singapore is always sunny but the stuff about kids still in school makes sense
- Jake is not the best behaved dog, and it takes someone special to care for him.
- Maggie’s story – the power of social media in dog adoptions
- Gentle Paws always posts cheerful stories of their dogs waiting to be adopted in Singapore.
- happy Three Legs Good mascot Trip the Dog on Instagram
- pssst, Happy Birthday to Thunder
If you are on a self-hosted blog and are interested to talk about blogging, I wrote a short post on WP search plugins here on google+.
thought I’ll share Donna’s video for See Beautiful.