Friday again! Some pages that caught my interesting ;)
- Quite a balancing act by this amazing two-legged dog
- Labradoodle creator laments designer dog craze via Saved by Dogs
- OCD genes found in dogs via My Positive Dog Training Blog
- Dogs and gender, is it that important?
- Leash reactive dogs, I’ve not really read up on BAT much but it sounds interesting.
- How can you tell if your pet’s been abducted by aliens?, maybe when he/she disappears like this child
- Feline: Grumpy vet is not amused
I’m kind of wondering should there be a reason to prefer male or female dogs. I mean, people usually think that male human children are naughtier and harder to manage than female kids. Is there such gender difference in dogs, you think?