Today’s post is all about the Dog.
OK, I lied. It’s about some new products we’ve received for her from some kind companies locally. And a health update on Donna. Come check it out :P
Preview – 4 New Dog Products
I’m giving you guys a quick preview of some goodies we’ve received from the following kind sponsors. Play this video now!
Quick links to the specific sections in the video for the preview!
- 0:10 Product 1 – Wysong Dog Food from Earnest Mutts.
- 1:11 Product 2 – Neater Feeder from Pinkedge and Nekojam.
- 1:40 Product 3 – Luxury Fairy Lights from Midnight Sparks.
- 2:26 Product 4 – QuickFinder Deluxe Nail Clipper from Luv-Ya-Pet.
- 3:18 Happy Toys from Paris’ Birthday Party! Yay! Let’s play, Donna!!
- 3:47 Just because… lol … seriously. I love her.
This is just a preview. I’ll be reviewing the products either on Instagram or on this blog or on our Mutt Vlog Youtube channel or all of the above. HAHAHAHAHA :P So follow me on all three if you are interested! ;)
Musher’s Secret Giveaway – Who won?
And remember there was a giveaway that locals can sign up for a while back? Here’s the post if you need to refresh your memory :P – Caring for Cracked or Burnt Dog Paws due to Hot Weather.
The product we were giving away is Musher’s Secret Paw Wax from www.Luv-Ya-Pet.com. This is a food-grade, non-toxic wax that is developed for sled dogs who have to deal with extreme weather, and reportedly has good wood of mouth among active dog humans. More about that here.
So who won? Check out this video! ;)
Donna’s annual checkup at the Vet
So today’s post is not like my usual blog posts… oops! In my defence I was sick over the weekend and missed out on all the events.
Donna is also down with an ear infection. But the vet visit was great because I had the opportunity to speak with the doctor to learn more about what vaccines goes in her annual shot and why they think she needs to have it yearly, among other topics. So that gives you an idea of what sort of more informative post, I am looking to write before the year ends, and Donna is due for her annual vaccination. Hah!
Leave a comment!
1. While the products may be new in Singapore, they may not be that new in other countries. If you have used any of them before, tell me your thoughts about them! :)
2. Does your dog get ear infections? What are the ways you have find helpful to prevent or decrease their occurrence?
3. How often does your dog get vaccinated? Do you know what your dog is vaccinated against? I would love to know what is considered a core vaccine in your country and what is considered optional, and why.